Wind project Director
To support its strong development on the French renewable energy market, in particular in wind power, Terre et Lac Conseil is looking for its next talented employee to take the position of wind project director.
- Our new employee will be mainly in charge of supervising growth, development and partner relations for a portfolio of more than twenty or so wind power projects in France for a single client.
- He/she shall also participate in the other activities of TERRE ET LAC CONSEIL in the wind power sector (due diligence, operational advice, organization of transactional processes, international development).
- You must have significant (7-10 years) experience in the development or management of wind power projects
- You have the necessary financial and legal skills.
- You are independent, efficient and empowered.
- You want to work in a small structure.
- You will find it easy to join a qualified and committed team.
- Then this job is for you.
How to apply
The position will be ideally based in Lyon or Béziers but working from home remains an option.
To apply and if you fit our criteria, please contact us or send your application directly by mail or email to our usual addresses.
You can also apply directly by using the LinkedIn network, by clicking on the following address:
Don’t hesitate to contact us for any additional information.
See you soon in our team.