Vice president and founder
25 years of experience in project development, entrepreneurship, management and consulting in the renewable energy sector in France.
- Founder of TERRE ET LAC in 2009, Vice-President of TERRE ET LAC CONSEIL since 2012
- Managing Director of ENEL Green Power France from 2006 to 2009: 300 MW of wind power developed (including 200 MW built).
- Founder in 2002 and Managing Director of Erelis, independent French wind farm developer sold in 2006 to ENEL.
- Founder in 2000 of the first platform for marketing green certificates in France, at Observ’ER.
- Graduated from Supélec (Paris) and Doctorate in Applied Economics (Pierre Mendès-France University, Grenoble).