Associate Director – Development
11 years of experience in town planning and land use planning and project management.
Within the team, he deals more particularly with:
• Pilot the development of wind projects in France;
• Manage relations with stakeholders: local communities, citizens and administrations…;
• Supervise the completion of the required studies;
• Prospect and secure new wind projects;
• Assist project owners in the construction of wind farms. ”
- Project manager for decentralization and digitization of parking at the City of Lyon
- Lecturer and researcher at the Institute of Urbanism of Lyon (University of Lyon) in master.
- Project manager at CAUE du Rhône, responsible for the “Metropolization of the Lyon region” program.
- Graduated from the University of Technology of Belfort-Montbéliard and Doctorate in Geography, Urbanism and Planning (University of Lyon).