Associate Director – Development
15 years of experience in the identification, development and preparation for construction of projects in the renewable energy sector in France.
Within the team, he is in charge of the development of wind projects, from prospecting to site preparation, including obtaining authorizations:
• It identifies new opportunities for projects and / or partnerships;
• It secures new projects with landowners and farmers;
• He manages relations with stakeholders: local authorities, citizens, administrations, partners, consulting firms, surveyors, notaries,…;
• He supervises the realization of specific studies on environmental authorization and site preparation;
• He assists project owners in the construction of parks.
- Project manager and cartographer of Erelis, independent French wind farm developer sold in 2006 to ENEL.
- Head of the Grand Est branch of ENEL Green Power France.
- Deputy Head of Development at Boralex France.
- Graduated from the University of Clermont-Ferrand (2004)