President and founder
20 years of experience in the direction of development and construction of projects, management and consulting in the renewable energy sector in France.
- Founder of TERRE ET LAC CONSEIL in 2012, Presidency, Management of the company.
- Main shareholder of the TERRE ET LAC group with Pierre-Emmanuel MARTIN
- Operational Director of JMB Energy from 2009 to 2012: development and construction of 150 MW of wind power, 35 MW of solar power, 8 MW of hydraulics and 12 MW of biogas; supervision of transactions.
- Operational Director of ENEL Green Power France from 2006 to 2009: 200 MW of wind power developed and built.
- Operational Director of Erelis, French independent wind farm developer, from 2002 to 2006.
- Engineer at Jeumont Eole in 2001
- Graduated from Centrale Nantes and Arts et Métiers (2000)