Terre et Lac leverages its deep understanding of all technical, legal and financial aspects of renewable energy plants to deliver first class transaction advisory services to institutional investors, project developers and energy producers. The Terre et Lac team supports its clients with regards to the preparation, coordination and execution of financial transactions involving the purchase, the sale, the funding and the financing of renewable energy projects, and the operation of renewable power plants.
Terre et Lac has developed its own transactions consulting methodology based on complete financial, strategic and operational analysis of the proposed assets. The experience gained by the company with strategic and financial industry players in renewable energy infrastructure is a major asset: the team has valuable knowledge to help its clients explore, assess and finalize investments (acquisitions) and divestments (sales) in this sector, while offering advice in terms of price, structure and deadlines.
Terre et Lac, when providing funding consulting services, helps its clients accomplish the following tasks:
- Definition of an appropriate transactional strategy, a solid history for capital and a well-considered investment structure;
- Qualification of potential investors to be canvassed during the transaction process;
- Preparation of all investment documents;
- Setting up of an electronic data room;
- Daily management of the transaction process and communications with potential investors;
- Examination and discussion of indicative and conditional term sheets relating to equity;
- Management of the due diligence process and the exclusivity period;
- Negotiation of transaction contracts through to signing and final closing.