Founder & Managing Director
19 years of experience in project development, entrepreneurship, management and consulting in the French renewable energy infrastructure sector.
- Founder of TERRE ET LAC CONSEIL, management and supervision of strategic and corporate consulting.
- 2002: founder and CEO of Erelis, an independent French wind power developer, sold in 2006 to ENEL.
- 2006-2009: CEO of ENEL Green Power France. 300 MW of wind power developed (of which 200 MW built).
- 2000: created the first marketing platform for green certificates in France, Observ’ER.
- PhD in Applied Economics from Université Pierre Mendès France in Grenoble and M.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering from École Supérieure d’Électricité de Paris.