Founder & Managing Director
16 years of experience in development, project construction, management and consulting in the French renewable energy infrastructure sector.
- Founder of TERRE ET LAC CONSEIL, management, supervision of mandates, transactions and project management assistance.
- 2002-2006: COO of Erelis, an independent French wind power developer.
- 2006-2009: COO of ENEL Green Power France. 200 MW of wind power developed and built.
- 2009-2012: COO of JMB Énergie (today knonwn as Quadran), development and construction of 150 MW of wind power, 35 MW of solar power, 8 MW of hydro power and 12 MW of biogas; supervision of transactions.
- Graduate of Centrale Nantes and Arts et Métiers