Terre et Lac Conseil stands at the heart of the ongoing global energy transition. Its founders have embraced renewable energies for almost two decades.
The old world of energy production, built upon centralized monopolies, finite fossil resources and unmanageable complexity, is coming to an end. A new world of energy production, built upon renewable energy sources, decentralized power grid architectures and ever improving energy storage technologies, is rapidly emerging.
In addition to its strong commitment to renewable energies, Terre et Lac is committed to maintaining a high standard of professional conduct in its projects. It is convinced that dreams can become reality by focusing efforts and upholding the company’s values and professionalism.
Our key figures
Constant and controlled growth
Renewable energy is bound to become the backbone of this new energy paradigm. Combined with the digitalization of processes and exchanges, storage and electromobility solutions, it empowers a third industrial revolution, which shall create a range of opportunities for local authorities and investors, power producers, energy consumers and project developers.
The value of renewable energy, the foundation of its current spectacular worldwide deployment, is based on several factors:
- Firstly it is increasingly competitive compared to fossil fuel and nuclear energies on a full cost basis.
- It does not deplete the earth natural resources.
- It is available anywhere and does not require long distance transport.
- It has a limited impact on local ecosystems and landscapes.
- It relies on a strong technological innovation base and provides a great source of employment.
- It does not carry any risk to future generations and enjoys strong local support.