Terre et Lac Conseil leverages its deep understanding of all technical, legal and financial aspects of renewable energy plants to deliver first class transaction advisory services to institutional investors, project developers and energy producers. The Terre et Lac Conseil team supports its clients with regards to the preparation, coordination and execution of financial transactions involving the purchase, the sale, the funding and the financing of renewable energy projects and operating of renewable power plants.
Obtaining an optimized debt
Terre et Lac Conseil has developed its own transactions consulting methodology based on meticulous financial, strategic and operational analysis of the renewable energy assets. The team’s vast experience with lending organizations in the renewable energy infrastructure sector provides a solid base to help clients assess and obtain funding (or refinancing) through a non-recourse loan for all renewable energy infrastructure assets regardless of the stage of maturity: before, during or after the construction phase.
Terre et Lac, as part of its loan financing advisory role, helps its clients accomplish the following tasks:
- Qualification of potential lenders to be canvassed during the financing process;
- Preparation of all loan financing documents;
- Setting up of an electronic data room;
- Daily management of the loan financing process and communications with potential lenders;
- Analysis of loan financing structuring options;
- Examination and analysis of indicative and conditional term sheets relating to the loan;
- Management of the due diligence process and supervision of the preparation of loan documents;
- Negotiation of loan contracts through to signing and final closing.